We take your privacy and security seriously. Find out what we do to keep you safe and secure.
Classy Threads Privacy Statement - Online Security
Is it safe to order on Classythreads.com?
Absolutely. Your security and privacy are our priority, and we take every measure to ensure that all your transactions on our website are safe and secure. We realize the importance of privacy and believe it’s a matter of trust.
This policy applies to customer information we collect at Classy Threads and through our website www.classythreads,com
Information We Collect
We collect your information from the following sources:
- Information you give us, such as during transactions, customer service operations, surveys, and online registrations,
- Information from other sources, such as companies that help us to update our records, and process your online transactions, and
- Information automatically collected when you visit our websites, such as via cookies.
- We want to communicate with you in ways you want to hear from us. Examples include email newsletters, special offers, and new product announcements.
- We recognize the importance of privacy and believe it is a matter of trust.
- We are committed to providing you a fair and timely response to any privacy concern or question you bring to us.
How We Use and/or Disclose Your Information:
- Classy Threads does not sell or rent your personal information.
- Classy Threads uses your information to provide products and services and to support core business functions. These uses include order or service fulfillment, internal business processes and marketing.
- We may combine all the information we collect. We may disclose your information within our company. We may disclose your personal information to third parties under the following limited circumstances:
- with service providers or suppliers that help with our business operations or joint products.
- with your consent.
- when necessary to protect the safety, property, or other rights of Classy Threads, customers, or associates, or when otherwise required or permitted by law.
Classy Threads recognizes the importance of our customers’ privacy. We believe that privacy is more than an issue of compliance, it is one of trust. We strive to manage your personal information based on our basic belief of respect for the individual.
This policy describes:
- How and why we collect your personal information.
- How your information is used and protected.
- When and with whom we disclose your information.
- The choices you can make about how we collect, use, and disclose your information.
Notice and Scope of Our Policy Practices
Our goal is to provide clear, prominent, and easily accessible information about our privacy practices. This policy applies to customer information obtained by Classy Threads in connection with its operations.
Automated Information Collection
We receive and store certain types of information when you interact with our websites, emails, and online advertising. Our purpose is to allow the websites to work correctly, to evaluate use of the website, and to support website analytics and marketing campaigns. Some examples include:
- We may collect technical information such as your internet protocol address, your computer’s operating system and browser type, the address of a referring website, if any, and the path you take through our web pages.
- We use “cookies” to recognize you as you use or return to our sites. This is done so that we can provide a continuous and more personalized shopping experience for you. A cookie is a small text file that a website or email may save to your browser and store on your hard drive.
- We may also use web beacons. Beacons allow us to know if a certain page was visited, an email was opened, or if ad banners on our website and other sites were effective.
Information We Collect
We collect personal information about you to deliver the products and services you request and to help improve your shopping experience. We strive to limit the amount of personal information collected to support the intended purpose of the collection.
How We Disclose Your Information Outside Classy Threads
Classy Threads does not sell or rent your personal information to third parties. We only disclose your personal information with your prior consent or under the following limited circumstances.
Information You Give Us
We collect personal information from you in a variety of ways when you interact with us. Some examples are when you:
- Create an account on our website;
- Make an online purchase from us;
- Request customer service or contact us;
- Participate in a contest, sweepstake, promotion, or survey; or
- Otherwise submit personal information to us along with any related content of the communication.
Personal information is information that identifies, or could be reasonably associated with you. The personal information we collect may include contact and payment information like your name, email and physical addresses, phone numbers, and credit and debit card information. When you ask us to ship an order, we may collect information you provide us such as the name, address, and phone number of recipients. For certain transactions, we may be required to collect information to comply with legal requirements.
How We Use your Information
Classy Threads uses your information to offer and provide our products and services and to support our core business functions. These include order or service fulfillment, internal business processes, marketing, authentication, loss and fraud prevention, public safety and legal functions. Some examples include:
- To fulfill your requests for products and services and communicate with you about those requests;
- To register and service your account;
- To administer surveys, sweepstakes, contests, and promotions;
- To provide customer service and alert you to product information, including recalls;
- To help us improve and customize our service offerings, websites, and advertising;
- To send you information about our products, services, and promotions; and
- To protect the security or integrity of our websites and our business.
To accomplish these purposes, we may combine personal and non-personal information we collect online with offline information, including information from third parties. We may transfer or disclose your information within our company for these purposes.
We may disclose or otherwise make available personal information about you to service providers that help with our business operations. Examples are shipping vendors, billing and refund vendors, payment card processors, and companies that help us improve our product and service offerings and our websites. Your personal information may be stored and processed by our service providers in the United States or other locations where the service providers maintain facilities. We require our service providers to keep your information secure. In addition, our service providers may not use or disclose personal information for any purpose other than providing the services on our behalf.
Legal Requirements and Protection of Our Company and Others
We may disclose your information in other special circumstances. These include situations when the sharing is necessary to protect the safety, property, or other rights of Classy Threads, our customers, our associates, or any other person, or where otherwise required or permitted by law. Classy Threads may provide your personal information in response to a search warrant or other legally valid inquiry or order, or to an investigative body in the case of a breach of an agreement or contravention of law, or as otherwise required by applicable law.
Your Choice - Data Collection, Use, or Disclosure
Classy Threads collects, uses, or discloses your personal information consistent with this policy. The method of obtaining consent is appropriate for the type of personal information being collected, used, or disclosed. We consider consent to be implied, such as to use your email for marketing purposes, unless you opt out of these communications such as by unsubscribing.
We want to communicate with you in ways you want to hear from us. Examples are newsletters, special offers, and new product announcements. We use the following standards for marketing communications:
- We use an opt-in standard for email, newletters and promotions. Opt-in means we will only conduct the activity with your express consent.
- We use an opt-out standard for email, when we have an existing business relationship with you, or for other communications like mail. Opt-out means we consider your consent is implied, but will not conduct the activity on your request.
You can provide us with your marketing preferences, or change your marketing preferences, by contacting Customer Service. Please see the Contact Us section below.
If you contact us by email or mail, please be sure to include your full name, the types of communications you would like to receive or not receive, and your related contact information. For instance, if you would like to opt out of mail, include your mailing address. Please allow sufficient time for your preferences to be processed. It may take up to 10 days to process your requests related to email and 4-6 weeks for other requests.
Please be aware that, even if you have opted out of receiving marketing communications from us, we may still contact you for transactional purposes. Some examples are contacts for customer service, product information, service or reminder notices, or recalls. We may also need to contact you with questions or information regarding your order, such as regarding order status, shipment, or refunds.
Online Operations and Advertising
You may exercise choices related to our online operations and advertising. For instance, you can choose to browse our websites without accepting cookies. Please know that cookies allow us to recognize you from page to page, and they support your transactions with us. Without cookies enabled, you will still be able to browse our websites, but will not be able to complete a purchase or take advantage of certain website features.
How to Access and Update Your Information
Classy Threads takes reasonable steps to keep your personal information accurate and complete. You can access or update your personal information, including contact or account information, in the following ways:
- If you have created an account on our website, log into your account. Once you do, you will be able to enter and update your own contact information.
- Contact us at the email or postal address listed in the “Contact Us” section at the bottom of this policy. Please include your current contact information, the information you are interested in accessing, and your requested changes. We will provide you the personal information requested if reasonably available, unless it infringes on the privacy of other individuals and subject to reasonable limitations provided by law and internal procedures. Otherwise we will describe the types of information we typically collect. We will provide access and make changes you request, or will provide an explanation of what actions we will be able to take with regard to the request.
- If you need help accessing your information related to a service provided by a third party, we will assist you by referring you to the third party. Please contact us via the “Contact Us” section below.
How We Secure Your Information
Securing your information is a company priority. We use reasonable security measures to help protect the confidentiality of personal information.
Your account information is protected by the password you use to access your online account. Please keep this password confidential. We also use a technology called Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). If your browser is capable of SSL (and most are), your account information will be protected during transport across the Internet. When you enter a secure portion of a website, which is any page containing any of your account information, an image of a closed lock or a solid key should appear in the bottom bar of your browser window. If you click on this image, a small pop-up window displaying website security information will appear. This display indicates that your personal information is transmitted in encrypted form to a secure web server, ours or our service providers, not to some unknown or unauthorized server.
Hard Copy and Electronic Storage Protections
Personal information that is maintained in our offices is subject to physical, administrative, and technical controls as well. Hard copies of sensitive personal information are maintained in locked locations or cabinets with similar restrictions for electronic storage. When disposed of, the information is shredded, destroyed, erased, or otherwise sought to be made unreadable.
Privacy of Children Online
We are committed to protecting children’s online privacy. Our website is a general audience website not geared towards children. In order to protect the privacy of children, Classy Threads websites do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13 without prior parental consent. Please contact us via the “Contact Us” section of this policy if you believe we may have collected information from your child and we will work to delete it.